Thursday, November 3, 2011

Brett's progress

Wow! Ok, I researched ketamine on the internet. I found a Dr. Daniel Carr that had written an article on it. I emailed him and asked him if he knew of anyone in Alabama that could help us, and he emailed me back and sent me names of doctors in several states but none in Alabama. (Later, I found out that Dr. Carr is known and sought out world wide.)

The closest doctor was a Dr. Sitzman in Mississippi. So off we went. He did a great diagnosis on Brett and refered us to a Dr. Doleys in Birmingham. (If you live in MS, I would recommend him.)

We went to Dr. Doleys yesterday and I was very impressed with him. He asked several pointed questions and I truly believe that he is the doctor that can help us. He is concerned with the whole person and not just the phantom pain.

I would really like to thank the person again that told us about ketamine. Without you, we would not have found Dr. Doleys.

We will try to keep this blogspot up to date on Brett's progress.

God bless you all and thank you for your prayers and concern.

Sincerely,
Coleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God can provide in such wonderful and miraculous ways.

We will keep praying for you and your family and look forward to your next update!

To Him be the glory!

Google analytics

Site meter