Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15, 2011

It is hard to believe that it has been over 4 years ago that Brett lost his arm. He turned 22 on May 6!

Brett continues to do well since his surgery in November, but we are still seeking help to releive his pain.

I came across this poem and it spoke volumes to me as it brought tears to my eyes.
What an awesome God we serve!




The Weaver

My life is but a weaving, between my God and me.
I do not choose the colors, he worketh steadily.
Oft times he weaveth sorrow, and I in foolish pride,
Forget he sees the upper, and I the underside.

Not till the looms are silent, and the shuttles cease to fly.
Will God unroll the canvas and explain the reasons why,
The dark threads are as needful in the skillful weavers hand,
As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern he has planned.

by benjamin malacia franklin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you looked into ketamine infusions for phantom limb pain? Ketamine really helps with neuropathic pain.

More and more doctors are using this. It is helping alot of people.

May God bless your faith and heal your son!

With God all things are possible!

Google analytics

Site meter